So what’s driving you crazy? Is is your paper or electronic files?
Either way, I can help.
Want to reduce paper? Many of us dream of a paperless office, but the truth is it’s next to impossible to completely rid ourselves of paper–it still comes into our days in so many ways. It’s far more realistic to have a goal of reducing paper, not getting rid of it altogether.
Need to get a handle on all your electronic files? Losing paper leads to an increase in electronic files. If you don’t take time to set up a filing system for your electronic files you’ll be just as frustrated as when you had to fight the paper piles.
When it comes to handling our files, it comes down to a few basics:
- Having the Right SYSTEMS
- Knowing the Right Questions to Ask
- Making the Right Decisions
Let me help you figure it out. If you’re thinking of reducing paper, you should request my guide to reducing paper, read it then give me a call to get you started winning the battles with your files.
Latest posts by Nicole Chamblin (see all)
- Avoid Distractions–Get Funnel Vision - March 23, 2016
- Have a Plan for Handling External Interruptions and Distraction - March 21, 2016
- You’re Not Alone in Battling Perfectionism - March 15, 2016