What is Temperament & Personality?
A simple definition of temperament is the way a person thinks, behaves, or reacts to things around them. Your personality includes all of your unique qualities, traits, talents and behavior preferences.
There are eight basic personality preferences: 1)Extroversion, 2) Introversion, 3) Sensing, 4) Intuitive, 5) Thinking 6) Feeling, 7)Judging and 8) Perceptive
Extroversion vs. Introversion
Where you get your energy?
- From the external world or people= Extrovert
- From data, ideas, or things= Introvert
Sensing vs. Intuitive
How do you perceive information?
- From your senses (visual, tactile, auditory, etc.)= Sensing
- By looking at the “big” picture – global, spiritual, the possible, and the infinite=Intuitive
Thinking vs. Feeling
How do you make decisions?
- Through logic= Thinking
- Through person-center modes= Feeling
Judging vs. Perceptive
How do you prefer to live?
- Planned, structured lives= Judging
- With flexibility and spontaneity=Perceptive
The VISIONS Productive Personality™ Report
What you’ll get:
- Personality and Temperament Assessment
You’ll be provided with a link to complete a proven personality and temperament assessment (which gives you an overview and analysis of your personality type, leadership style, workplace preferences, and specific advice on leveraging areas of strength and minimizing potential obstacles).
- Productivity Assessment
You’ll receive a tailored Productivity Gameplan that points you in the right direction to highlight your personality’s productive strengths and keep an eye out for areas of improvement.
- Laser Coaching Session to Bring It All Together!
You can then begin your journey to productivity using our gameplan, or we can stay connected with an accountability and coaching relationship to make sure you realize your vision.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.