Eight hours of hands-on personal organizing service with one individual in one office (including assistant, if desirable).
The 8-Hour MiracleTM is a proven process for managing time, space, and information. It’s an “intervention” program for one individual in one location. It is based on the Paper Tiger principle: “Today’s mail is tomorrow’s pile!” Often when people are overwhelmed with clutter and disorganized, they try to solve the problem starting with the old piles. But while they are tossing out the old stuff, new stuff – often more interesting or threatening continues to come in. Research shows that 80% of what we keep we never use, so in reality, spending time organizing the old stuff can be a complete waste of time!
The 8-Hour MiracleTM ignores the old stuff and begins by creating a new system for the client to handle everything coming in from that day forward! It utilizes the Paper Tiger software and may include EasyReach software.
At the end of eight hours, the client is promised three things:
- They will know what to do with every new item that comes into their office.
- They will be able to find anything we have put into the system in 5 seconds.
- They will have a GamePlan for anything not yet in the system at the end of the 8 hours.
Latest posts by Nicole Chamblin (see all)
- Avoid Distractions–Get Funnel Vision - March 23, 2016
- Have a Plan for Handling External Interruptions and Distraction - March 21, 2016
- You’re Not Alone in Battling Perfectionism - March 15, 2016