Using Time Rationally: Reaching Your Visions of Becoming an Organized TimeKeeper
When it comes to clutter, we usually thing of the physical things that take over our space. Things we can pack up or toss away. Rarely do we thing of our time.
Time clutter is usually not so easy to get under control because we can’t just throw time away. Although it’s hard manage, there are ways to become better keepers of our time.
The goal of this workshop is to leave you with a better idea of where you spend your time and to give you simple strategies that you can begin using tomorrow to help you reach your vision of becoming a better timekeeper.
We will focus on:
- understanding where your time is going
- having a vision for your life
- setting goals
- getting the important things done
- how to solve some major time problems
Latest posts by Nicole Chamblin (see all)
- Avoid Distractions–Get Funnel Vision - March 23, 2016
- Have a Plan for Handling External Interruptions and Distraction - March 21, 2016
- You’re Not Alone in Battling Perfectionism - March 15, 2016