Relationships are very important to me. I love keeping in touch with friends, family and business contacts. It has been harder to keep up with relationships these days. I’ve always said that my biggest joy and productivity challenge is working from home while caring for my young son.
So when I came across Send Out Cards it was love at first “site” (pardon the pun!).
What is Send Out Cards? It is an amazing relationship building tool that lets you send a printed greeting card (and gift if you’d like) with your message quickly and directly from your computer.
As a business building tool Send Out Cards allows me to reach out to clients offline. That’s important to me because I work virtually for the most part. I can send simple gifts like gift cards or their delicious brownies as a way to say thank you or to let others know they are appreciated.
On a personal level Send Out Cards keeps me better connected. I used to work in a card store back in college and I send more cards today than I ever have because the birthday and anniversary reminders keep me on top of things. Plus if I’m just thinking of someone, it’s easy to let them know when I send a quick card.
Other things I love?
- It has a great contact management database
- Over 15,000 cards to choose from that I can personalize and customize with my own signature, handwriting font, text and photos.
- It’s cost effective and accessible (no more $4 cards from the drug store)
- As an Independent Distributor, it has added another stream of income to my business.
Send Out Cards is a great tool for the entrepreneur, small business owner, home based business,, family manager (aka Mom) and anyone looking to stay better connected with their relationships.
Latest posts by Nicole Chamblin (see all)
- Avoid Distractions–Get Funnel Vision - March 23, 2016
- Have a Plan for Handling External Interruptions and Distraction - March 21, 2016
- You’re Not Alone in Battling Perfectionism - March 15, 2016