Achieving Your Visions of Going Paperless
The American Forest and Paper Association estimates that the typical business generates 1.7 pounds of paper per person per day. A recent article in the Journal of Accountancy says that industry figures estimate a paperless strategy can save companies up to 30-40%.
Without a cohesive strategy and process to manage the flow and usage of paper, the goal of going paperless or Almost Paperless™ is a daunting one.
Visions Productivity Solutions utilizes resources and processes that help make the vision of going paperless a reality.
Our Process Includes the Following Solutions:
Productive Environment Day™
Perfect for companies preparing to move or who want to go Almost Paperless™ . A Productive Environment Day is key to maintaining a clutter free workspace and:
- creating a Centrally-Understood Filing System™ that current and future employees can understand
- promoting efficient and productive use of space
- simplifying processes and minimizing waste
- reducing the of duplication of files
- dictating the archiving and purging of outdated documents
A Productive Environment Audit™ and Gameplan™
Provides recommendations for streamlining work flow and creating a more productive environment in the new office space.
We Work To Achieve These Results
- Coordinate the people, process and technology required for a productive, ‘almost paperless’ office
- Establish a repeatable process to eliminate unnecessary physical and electronic records and avoid legal liability of an “information toxic dump”
- Establish a repeatable process to move essential paper documents and electronic records to a virtual solution
- Analyze current workflow to understand how it impacts the goal going paperless
- Provide recommendations to address workflow related issues (including visual representation via diagrams)
- Identify key considerations necessary to implement a Records Management Strategy
- Begin the transition to a paperless environment whenever feasible
- Educate employees on the new system, taking into consideration learning styles and generational differences
- Create and maintain a Productive Environment™ so everyone can accomplish their work and enjoy their lives
Click here to start the process of going Almost Paperless™.
Request your complimentary consultation now!
Latest posts by Nicole Chamblin (see all)
- Avoid Distractions–Get Funnel Vision - March 23, 2016
- Have a Plan for Handling External Interruptions and Distraction - March 21, 2016
- You’re Not Alone in Battling Perfectionism - March 15, 2016